1. I currently subscribe to an Ultra or Ultimate monthly plan. How will I be affected?
You can continue using your Ultra or Ultimate plan without interruption. You can subscribe to Pay by Usage plan anytime you want in the iStaging VR Editor.
2. I currently subscribe to an Ultra or Ultimate annual plan. How will I be affected?
You can continue using your Ultra or Ultimate plan without interruption. On the expiration date of your annual plan, your subscription will be renewed to a monthly subscription. If you wish to switch to Pay by Usage, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for further information.
3. What is the Pay by Usage exactly?
To provide customers with more flexible options, iStaging will now bill you monthly according to the slots of LiveTours you have used. The membership fee is $5 USD, and you receive 3 LiveTour slots. If you publish additional LiveTours, you are charged $2.5 USD per extra tour. Please note that only “public” LiveTours will be charged; you have unlimited hidden LiveTour slots.
4. How is the Pay by Usage charged?
You will be charged every period for the highest daily number of public LiveTours that you have used. For example, if your lowest daily number is 5 and the highest is 20, then you will be charged for 20 LiveTour slots. Of the 20 slots, you get 3 slots as part of the membership fee ($5 USD) and you pay for the remaining 17 slots. Therefore, your monthly cost is $5 + $2.5 x 17 = $47.5 USD.
5. Can I still subscribe to an Ultra or Ultimate plan?
You will no longer be able to subscribe to an Ultra or Ultimate plan after September 17, 2019. Please select the Pay by Usage plan which is charged per tour.
6. How do I cancel the Pay by Usage?
You can cancel the Pay by Usage plan anytime you want in the iStaging VR Editor. iStaging will charge you for the final month's membership fee and the maximum number of LiveTour slots used. After the pending payment is fulfilled, the subscription will be canceled.
7. What happens to the hardware after the new pricing? Can I still purchase them?
Yes. You can still purchase the fisheye lens and rotator (capturing kit) for $50USD, excluding the shipping fee. Shipping fees vary based on your country.
8. How much is the shipping fee for hardware? For standard shipping, it is $10 USD within Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. For the rest of the world, it takes $15 USD. For express shipping, the cost is $35 USD within Europe, Australia, and New Zealand and $50 USD for the rest of the world.
9. After canceling your subscription, can I access my LiveTours?
After canceling your subscription, all your LiveTours will be “hidden” and you won’t be able to edit them. However, you can publish up to 3 LiveTours (3 panoramas each).