1. Learn how to capture panoramas with Panono here.
2. Once you have captured panoramas with Panono, log in to your Panono account and download the panoramas on your computer as indicated here.
3. Now, log in to our VR Editor.
4. Tap the Create LiveTour button to create a LiveTour.
5. Fill in the required details about the LiveTour under Basic information.
6. To import your Panono panoramas, move to the Panoramas tab section, tap the Create panoramas button, and select panoramas on your computer.
7. Once they're uploaded, you can tap on them to change their name and the default orientation.
8. To learn how to link your panoramas in a virtual tour, click here.