With URL variables, you can display your LiveTour exactly how you want it! Here is a list of the possibilities:
- Add ui=true to create a non-branded version of your LiveTour
- Add tags=false to show the LiveTour without its tags.
- Add autorotate=false to turn off the auto-rotation of the LiveTour.
- Add background=transparent to use a transparent background on the loading screen instead of the grey background.
- Add gyro=false to prevent the LiveTour from using your device's gyroscope.
- Add index=X, where X is the number of the panorama you'd like displayed on opening. For example with index=2, the second panorama of your tour will be the first one viewers will see when opening your tour.
- Add panobar=false to hide the panorama bar by default
- Add share=hidden to hide the share button by default.
A URL variable can be added to any existing LiveTour after a "?". For example, when you open https://livetour.istaging.com/c951a5af-603f-4003-9d1c-707657febe95?gyro=false, the tour will not use your device's gyroscope.
Multiple URL variables can be combined by separating them with a "&". For example https://livetour.istaging.com/c951a5af-603f-4003-9d1c-707657febe95?autorotate=false&background=transparent will show the tour without auto-rotation and the background on the loading screen will be transparent.