1. Download the Gear 360 app on Google Play or the App Store.
2. Connect your mobile device to Samsung Gear 360 by Wi-Fi, the password is provided on it.
3. Capture panoramas using the Gear 360 app.
4. After capturing panoramas, go to the Gear 360 tab, click on a panorama and save it on the phone.
5. Now, open the VR Maker app, log in with your email address and password. Or Create an account if you don't have one yet. Click the Capture button on the homepage of the app.
6. Go to the Gallery (A) to see all the panoramas you just saved. Select the panoramas you'd like to add in your LiveTour (B) and save your selection (C).
7. Now that you've created a LiveTour, see here to add hotspots, tags notes, price tags, videos or 3D models!